Introducing "Our Lady" cushion(s)... except can't decide which version we like best!
Our Lady is a twist on a traditional masters painting by Ambrogio Borgognone (Rijksmuseum) with Arts and Crafts patterning, and a splash of Victoriana. We love to play with pattern and scale and mix up themes to create eclectic and glamorous interior accessories. Organic and richly layered, she will look fabulous in a contemporary or traditional setting - look how amazing she is on Moooi's Boutique sofa!
We're having all three designs made up to see which version we prefer, in readiness for our website launch in November. You can help us decide which of these cushions we go with and the best answer wins the design of your choice.




Hi, wow - I loveth all three <3 If I had to choose a fav it would have to be the middle option. I’m a sucker for a bit of foliage, I love the muted tones on the middle option, very pre-Raphaelite and soft. The foliage in the bottom option wouldn’t be my first choice as I don’t tend to use blue to decorate with therefore it wouldn’t fit my scheme where as the middle option would fit all types of colour schemes. However, all three are beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Louise - it's my favourite one I think too!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely the third version - much more movement and interest with "unexpected" colour adding to the overall depth or lushness (if that's a word!)
ReplyDeleteI agree they are all beautiful. If I was to purchase a version it would be the first one. She looks classy and contemporary, beautiful in deep reflection and contemplation and peaceful. We all need to take time out and reflect on the road our lives have taken. I would have these in that area of my home where I read a book or just enjoying the English sun streaming into the room whilst relaxing with a cup of tea in a bone china cup. It is also a classic and timeless design that will never go out of style.
ReplyDeletePatrice Newsam (Twitter) 27 October 2014 - I agree they are all beautiful above is my comment.
ReplyDeleteWow - thanks Patrice. Fabrics are in and I have to say, it is definitely my favourite. It looks incredible! See tomorrow blog/facebook for photo of fabrics. Thanks you for your gorgeous comments.
ReplyDelete