Colliss and Quinton latest designs

Colliss and Quinton latest designs

Nobis Hotel, Stockholm

I want to stay here! The Nobis Hotel, in Stockholm, home of my beloved Abba, is a 201-room first class hotel. Nobis Hotel is modern, elegant and beautifully designed in shades of über cool Swedish greys, warm wooden panelling, mirrors and a stunning collection of contemporary furnishings. Designed by award-winning architects Claesson Koivisto Rune, it merges two 19th Century residential structures together with some awe inspiring detailing. I love the lighting, particularly the collection of spherical lights, including Moooi's Random Light in the chic lounge, and the enormous crystal chandelier in the Atrium. There is an eccentric mix of styles going on, but it works - the etched mirrored wardrobes in one of the suites and the modern take on a four poster bed sit on a geometric carpet with gold and bronze Ottoman side tables. And as for the the Gold Bar... I just want to get my glad rags on and sip cocktails... 








No comments:

Post a Comment