We're absolute tea addicts here at C&Q (coffee too, for that matter). I need two cups to feel human first thing in the morning and then an endless supply all afternoon (once the cappuccino quota has been achieved!).
Our once serviceable chrome tea pot with integral strainer has reached the end of it's life and whilst on the hunt for a new one, I came across this super stylish tea pot this morning and I am in love with it! Made from porcelain and chrome, it has a simple, elegant beauty and looks a dream. Fans of 'proper tea' made with fresh leaves (no tea bag in a cup for me!), this is the business and it's on my wish list.
Designed by Kinto, a Japanese housewares design company it is available from 95% Danish and costs from £34.95.
Mmm.. I'll just pop the kettle on....


No comments:
Post a Comment